Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Saturday, August 13, 2011

Good Days^^

Again~~ long time no see :P

I guess i'm a pure sluggard ...... well it's not 100% my fault okay? it's just when i had some time to write something,,, i used it as a nap time :P stupid isn't it?

well, to be straight, i'm indeed in a big dilemma right now... it seems that my brain has a road-fork which befuddled me haha.
i got myself a friend who succeeded in ielts test...*fyi ielts stands for international english language testing system, which is a kind of test that u must encountered when u wanted to study abroad,,,, and this kind of thing really titillating me because it just a dream comes true to have a chance for studying abroad ,,, u know ... new environment, new experience, new skills, and another thousands 'new'... but the problem is my parents were both an old-styled parents who only thought that money comes first and education a.k.a the way to get money comes in second... but for me it's just the opposite.*talking about an over-protective family

Well, sure, it will be hard for me once i got there but seriously, that's LIFE, isn't it? okay enough of that stupid jibber-jabber. it tickles my heart everytime i think of it.

next, actually nothing's gotten into my interest lately,,, i'm still a freak of k-pop, *SOSHI jjang!!, a lonesome daydreamer, and a crazy stupid guy whom is very detested by some people,, haha.

maybe i should pray... -.- hmmm ,, nah, that's not an option right now.

p.s Damn IT! i want that too y'know....u're so f***ing SLOW!*cough

Anyway, u might thinking why i put 'good days' as the title~,,, for short notice it's a sarcasm for my real day :P
S.Y
 

1 Comments:

Post a Comment