Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Life Coupons

I know it is hard
I know that i don't deserve this
I know u can turn me down
By just a whisper in a moonlight

The blue breeze of a shimmering wind and
The gentle touch i got from a rhythmic chime
The grassy green field mutter behind me,
Silently...
But the wheel..still there
Confiscating all the awareness

Just so we will know,
that this life isn't a threat anymore
but a melancholic azure harmony
Retracting all the worries and the shame..

One Step of clarity
Just one...
Juggling in my mind ferociously
To win my own ticket
To greet my whole azure

But, something is wrong
Really wrong...
For all the craps the GOD had forsaken me
It faded...the soil faded...

Soon my eyes-gem struggling ..
My Heartbeat running...too fast..
I grab my skin to please my wound
Although i know it won't work

I lose my ticket
the coupon i entrust so much..
it dissolved..
fused with the rhythmic chime..
and gone without any turning back

A Peculiar Poem By : Yura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment