Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Extra Minds..

.....
....,
,,,,,
.....
DINGIN gila! i'm freezing here *hiperbolis ceritanya,, anyway it seems like these days weather were not too friendly with me ;P,, it's hella cold out there!! oh GOD i need more blanket and a cup of hot chocolate... hahaha sounds silly right?? but, just imagining it makes me so slurpy and hungry :))

Anyway, this time i update my blog just for passing by and killing some of my free time, despite my piled up homework and all that business around me.. *i know, me is the weird one*

this time it's neither a big battle nor a chaos but just a little nervousness as time passes by... the time's getting shorter..>.< although i'm sure we all-prepared and ready to carried it out but still =3= something plucked my mind just some hours ago..==" u will know what i'm talking 'bout if u were following my book ;P, besides that i'm still in a recovery time of my late sickness = bacteria infection i guess *kinda pitiful to call it sickness but okay lah~

Pokoknya saya lagi aneh nih *padahal biasanya lebih aneh*
OH GOD! SHUT UP!!!! Ribut banget tuh orang-orang diluar >.< sebel,, emang ada acara apa sih malem-malem tereak tereak?? pake ketawa ngikik nggak jelas n' bikin orang merinding dingin-dingin gini juga?!!!!

Arghh!! udahlah enough of that ,,,, anyway lagunya E-VIA udah keluar*thanks to Stephanie Kwari^^!! Yippie My despicable grief ends here wkwkwkwkw lol

FYI E-Via tu K-Pop Girl Rapper.. keren berat euy!!! hahaha,, i'm enchanted by her rap :D

And By The Way again...

"THW Sacrifice Economic Growth for the good of Environment.. "

Kok Positive sidenya lemah banget y???
*Sorry ngga jelasin dulu malah langsung nyerocos aja :P*
I was talking 'bout the motion of An English Debate Competition i'll attend a week later..
Wish Me Luck!!!! hehehe :P

Oke deh.. rasanya cukup dulu,,, i wanna play some games now :d *talking about that killing time stuff, remember tomorrow is a Sunday^^
HISTORY Paper Work Waiting Ugyaaaa >.< =w=...

Keep ON Spirit!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment