Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Bad Week! :x

Huh,,, "Apples and Oranges here" Do u know how big the threat i got this week?? WHACKING!!!! Do u know why??

first it's all started with school problems, i don't feel any excitement again, i felt like a humongous doll that only wait until someone approach me and grab me fast.. and then all hope soon faded when i heard about that announcement..

Huh.. i know i've already done my best that time,, but, this time it's a shock because first i heard the reviews that we can both pass but,, then i figured out something i shouldn't, i felt like i opened a 'Pandora-Box' it's restraining my breath and i don't know what to do..

And soon i got my sense back, i know that everything will be beautiful at the certain time. unless we hold back we didn't know everything but,nevertheless if u keep holding back, u can't move forward...

so, here i commit a pact that i won't holding back anymore, and i will rage out my way to be the best with the right way GOD has chosen for me.

Furthermore.. i have a dizzy eyes and running nose today because of my Flu so i guess i'll just stay at home finishing my homework and expressing my feelings in my book.

Well, enough of that unnecessary talk... despite my disappointment toward my english club, but I Am as a debater will show my best and thanks to my besties support i will be in a good mood tomorrow for the battle hehehe*a lil' bit peculiar huh?*

Anyway I'll do my best!! Wish me Luck ^^
がんばって くださいね!!!
And Wish all my friends luck too ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment