Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Monday, September 5, 2011

New Battle! 新しいのバトル。。

Hey guys,,, back again! ^^

Okay, guess what? new experience is coming!! hehe... i got myself a new contest to prepare now. :))
Japanese speech~ i'm coming!!! Well,, this will be a magnificent contest for me~ becoz' i'm in my 3rd year already hahaha so excited :)) wish me luck !!

But, beyond that i have to train harder and develop my Japanese speaking skill first,, because for me japanese accent was truly difficult >.<... well enough of that...i got my self a new headphone :) yeay my mixstyle was broken not so long ago,, so my uncle send me a new one *nari hula hula :P

and i just bought a small cabinet to put all my books collection and some other god-damn-so-many thingies that just being nonchalantly piled up in my bedroom by ME lol :P

and just for your information i'mma buy this!
 
SNSD 1st Asia Tour Concert DVD :))
Cool rait'?  This is what i called good days... :) or maybe not ... coz' my stamina was really strained me down,,, i got headache this morning, i got a flu yesterday and a little sore muscle 2 days ago.. =.= hope, it won't block my way in the contest.. *pray *pray

anyway i just knew this song and surprisingly it's good :)  Check this out!!
Secondhand Serenade-Fall For You


It was released at 2008 and i just knew it.. dumb me -.-

Anyway that's all for now,,

S.Y

0 Comments:

Post a Comment