Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Friday, May 7, 2010

My Odd School life

LOLz!
Pas tadi Di Skul Emank Saat2 Plink Aneh, Weird, and Odd In My Life ~~

OKay, Coz Today IS My School English Day, From Here I'll Use English~
U know lah the school activities that every students had was so dramatic and happy, i guess but, basically this kind of limit in my school was so extra-ordinary coz' my school will have a turnout events to be an international standard school, so, the teachers, the students organization members were all very busy to prepare anything.. but, in the other sides, me as the cool student(XDD) and some of my friends were having a serious controversial problem about,,,,,,,,,,, yah i think every peoples know it already that we as the teenagers were still unbalanced and like to looking for a girlfriend so,,,,, i have o day this was marvelous becoz' i can take a part in my friends problems,,, at first i never thought that i would be able to take some wise word, some great advice to my friends, but as things turns out great after it, I Think i have some kinds of ability in nurturing , caring and maybe a busybody toward another person but,,, I know that i should not over-reacted in everything that i had known this far, But, I'm Happy for you guys,,,^^

This Uniqueness gave me a shock back then when i was coming into my first problem, but i think becoz of my own problems and experiences, i can deliver a great advice for them to make them calmer, and comfortable,,,

Sometimes people sees me as a busybody one but, i have my own certainty that i don't care what people think about me and what people said behind me but i care about what people criticize from me and what people observe from me

Wkwkwkwkwk LOL Btw These Text above from mine was so melancholy xIXIXIXIXIXIX
oH Yeah, Besides having a busy day, tomorrow we will have a lesson study
me and my friends from TenOne Class and My Sophomores from First Eleventh Science Class, BUt, generally it's just not Fair~~~~ Why must we got the Sociology Lesson, while The other one were having physics~??????

Haihhhh That's Disgraceful*here comes my bad habit*
Hahahhahaha Anyway I Thought Tomorrow Will be A tIring Day also Like Always,,
Btw I Heard MY Friend Bangkit*A Girl* Will Competing In A Paper-work project is that right??? XP so,,,
gOOd LuCK bAngKit!!!! Give Your Best!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never Give Up!!!!!!!!!!

For The Last~~ tHe Trivia... jUSt now i forgot to come to the headmaster's room for an interview XPP~~

So,, See You oN mY NeXT Book~^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment