Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Something'bout Task~

Well Guys, I Have some New News To Share WIth U Guys~^^ First Was ABout My task..

Oh,, For Heaven Sake I haven't make My Physics Yet~ LOL~ well I Know That IT will Be Collected Next Week~ But, As A HUman We mUst Be dilligent rAit?

But after all i really am confuse because yesterday, i didn't come to my physic private class, instead of that i joined a 'Dharma Exploration' Or U can Call it 'Puja Bhakti' In A Small Cetiya~ Basically, i and Anna my friend came there only to collect some task,, but, it turned out to be a unspeakable moment~ u know What???

The Monk That Attending That exploration was Sucirano Monk~ well, he was quite famous and he had that funny way to explain something toward us~ he gave us so many advice and certainty in our own religion but, to be honest, i'm still a lil' bit confuse 'bout that~And more specifically i guess belief is not the one but certainty was the one~ then, after a great Dhammadesana~ We Went To meet our teacher, and the other friends

But, anna said that she must go home that time b'coz her father was already waiting for her,, and so,, i came to my friends and have a little chit-chat there... Then, someone asked me to eat, but, i confront them because i had already eaten so,, after a sincere goodbye~ i went home.........

well, i presumed that in my whole life this was my first time traveling by myself in a night~,, so i went to buy some snacks and then going home,,,it was a short distance anyway nevertheless, i felt really free, and energetic,, so i said for my self that i can't wait another time for my start my own life.............................

Well guys, after re-read my own handwriting it was absurd i guess~ LOL it sounds a bit dramatic*nope*, a bit melancholy *nah* RoFL~
Yah Just Write All that come off my mind this time ~ SO See, Ya On My Next Book~^^

Ohh,, I ALmost forget,,... I Hope That my private teacher won't be angry with us~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment