Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Monday, May 31, 2010

My OLD World

Well Guys... I'm back From The Darkest Hell Now~ LOL *i mean Final Semester Testsssss(Banyaktestna)

Well After Doing My best In That Test.. I fOUND my self really.. What Is it?? CrAzY?? ObnoXious? Vigilant?? Whatever LOL~

But... Now,, After Doing That Testtsssssss And Attending *PASCA SAT ( After Test~) I felt Relaxed~ Despite My boredom In My hOuse... Well Sometimes I feel Terrible Becoz Of Myself And Sometimes I Feel That I hAVE no Grief In This Society...........I don't Know Why.. But I Found That Really pit a pat and not quite long time,, i fouNd The sources,,, ..,,, It's because there's new Obstacles that i must faced in this life although i have so much obstacles that nobody has clearly knows about it...................Well The Obstacles Will be Explored Next TIme......................*Gotta Wait For Y' *

Back Again, this Topic Title.. "OLD world" maybe just so silly..,,nevertheless i found myself again all together ...Friends, Happiness, It's All Spread Upon My Mind After The Final Semester Tests... Maybe U Guys Think This Blog is CRAZY, SUCK, and such A JERK But,,, It's all The Things That Crumbled In My Mind...

Finally,,
i just Figured it out how to solve my boredom...*LOL KOQ g Nyambunk??*
  1. Watch MOvIEE / Read Novel, Books Or Whatever *it sure is Times-tAking*
  2. Write A bLog...
  3. EAT!
  4. Hanging Out With Friends..
  5. And of Course.. SInging And Laughing *Is This Make any sense?
Well, Next time I'll BE sure To Put It All Here My Holidays Activities,, But For Now I Think This Kinda scrawl text Will Relieve All My Stress *Huwalalalala*

So, I Think Thats' all Just For Now,.,
And for ANNA KRISTINA, *Hope She'S not Read This*Impossible**
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GOD BLESS U, WISH U ALL D' BEST, MAY U ALWAYS LUCKY AND NEVER STOP YOUR LIGHT HEART~~AND MERRY~ XP.....~~~~ tHEre'll Be A Present For Ya Just Wait For It Huwehehekekeke XDD

Well See Ya~
By: Sekichi Yura

0 Comments:

Post a Comment