Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Sunday, November 21, 2010

I Told u So..

okay... guys, being raised in a cockamamy living habits made me kinda blunt.. but not too shabby actually just.. blunt...

My School is S*CK! i regretted all these few days i've been wanderin over and over about a thing that was so special to me but, guys.. i don't believe it my school still not showing any moves!!! it's irritating me so damn right!

i've been thinking about how the other schools action about this kinda thing and, i knew they all are trying their best, working to their hardest breath.. but us??? my school?? this school that i've already entrusted with my future still haven't shown any necessary moves..=.="

well that was my confession overall,,,
because i don't know what should i do to express this sorrow~ furthermore, basically i won't tell u guys about the 'thing' that i talked bout but,, since it was already known by some peoples ~ i'll tell u..

this 'thing' is the NSDC preparation.. there's no any announcement from my school yet about that kinda thing although the leader of the English project said that our school really admires this.. so why?.. sigh...

speechless.. that is my condition right now.. being pulled in this kind of chaotic mind while having some dreadful exams tomorrow makes me want to scream... screaming out loud that nobody could hear a shitty spills from it...

FYI, the materials for the exam tomorrow were so umm.... mean*if i could use this adj. :P
1st Japanese.. 2nd History... 3rd Chinese.. Brrr...*suddenly i feel cold.. :P

Even though i've learned Japanese and Chinese before in my life, still.. with this mind full of hazardous hatred it's difficult to learn all the materials with just some hours before i go to sleep~

And,, yeah i know it's useless but, instead of studying, i kept watching Big Bang Theory to please my hatred lol and for your record Big Bang Theory is a TV show in America that is hilarious lol~ it makes me laugh every time just remembering the section of the shows~ :P

well i guess that's all for today..

seeya in my next post
sincerely, Sekichi Yura :P

4 Comments:

Kadek Dwika Yundarani said...

my question:
1. NSDC beda sma WSDC kah?
2. besok aku sekolah siangan dong ya?

Sekichi Yura said...

NSDC tu pemilihan sebelum WSDC,, NSDC untuk milih wakil Indonesia,,
Iya,,,, dan itu sudah terjadi u masuk siangan :P

Kadek Dwika Yundarani said...

oh, emang seleksinya udah yak?

Sekichi Yura said...

ngga taw~~ itudah yg buat aq sensi~ lol

Post a Comment