Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Here I Am

okay, guys,.,,,

back again.. first of all i must say i'm truly sorry if i've already disputed my promise to write down the problems in my school and another problems that filled my mind before... but, on the other hand i see no any plausible reasons to write it here because i can't get any pleasure from writing those extra trivial...

Okay, why do i write now?? it's simply because
1st. I want to express my greatest gratitude for all of the chances that 'HIM' already given me these past 2 years
2nd. I want to explore what's my weakness, what's our weakness so even if we put much effort we can't catch up

Frankly speaking, i myself didn't really know what to do in these bizarre weeks when a debate competition will be held in the purpose of choosing some best speakers from each teams in my island.. BALI... that will be trained and coached of joining the NSDC *in retrospect is National School Debating Competition in the scale of Indonesia* of course lah~

With this small amount of time i felt sooooo excited.. but it's just happened to be my nature or what.. i can't feel my debate spirit from before... i don't know why.. although i've been trying to claim and prove some cases in my debate but, still i can't feel the enormous pumping from my soul that i usually get from debating~.. i wonder why is that happening???
and moreover,, why is that happening in this time, when i really want to show my guts to make some people not disappointed anymore *not that i've done a bad thing,, just my will

This competition is a huge competition overall~ i've been learning about all things though i've just being so silly when it comes to read and search for as many informations as i can in various medias..
All i can do now is pray, listen and keep going forward with my capability although i feel something blocked my way right to the summit...

and FYI, i've through what my school called "SAT" and i though it was indeed a dwelling record for my class :P..
anyway,, a lotta big work waiting for me and a lotta informations that wait me to find them~ so...

after a long prolonged story.... i'll say.. wish us luck and wish me luck....i'll try my best and nevertheless....i can't thank u enough... all guys, all families that give me a whacking support everytime......thank u...

Sincerely,
Yura...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment