Pages

Once a time... a thing that thought to be the worthiest thing could be a worthless thing,,,

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Passion..

okay,,, here we go again,,

first of all i'm sorry if i don't write the post that i promised to u guys before,,, but here,, i just want to express my bored,betrayed,regretted and all desperate feeling i had in this past few weeks..

Okay.. huft..>.>

i still can't find my candle
in the dark night sky..
when all stars shattered and the moon shaded..

it just a glare..
a glare of jealous
a glance for the loser
when i knew it's all over

i sneak into the pit
imposing myself in a thorny road
and every time i move
the smell of my blood erode my life

these indeterminancy locked me
against all the chances that shining upon me
grasped my breath as soon as the light outshining

after all those days that i left behind
crossing all my useless time
it's just over with no impression...
it's just flew like the free wind from the hill..
erasing my naive imagination

fiuhh...
sedikit lega actually.. tapi yah mau gimana lagi.. hahahahaha*Ga-jelas

Oke deh,, bye.. gw cuma pengin nulis itu aja kok.. sorry klo ga menarik n buang2 waktu anda sbagai pembaca :P

Keep u'r Spirit ^^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment